The next Ethereum Camp will take place in the "Blogfabrik" in Berlin (Germany). The address is: Oranienstraße 185, 10999 Berlin, Germany.
Don't worry! We will not let you starve and offer lunch + snacks together with drinks.
The camp starts at Monday, 26.03.2018, 9am.
The exact dates are:
Mo., 26.03.2018, 09:00 Uhr –
Do., 29.03.2018, 20:00 Uhr
• We provide hardware devices: Raspberry Pi and HiKey hardware sets, sensors and actors with multiple I/O channels.
• You learn how to connect Ethereum and IOTA to the IoT hardware.
• You learn how to program the Raspberry Pi and HiKey sets, the sensors and the actors.
• We provide a set of real products to be connected, e.g. a truck, a RFID reader, a 220V plug, a charging station for e-cars, a solar panel, a smart meter.
• You connect with others and for a team consisting of both IT developers and business people.
• You think of a business model based on hardware, software and smart contracts.
• Because it’s an educational event, you will get a certificate for this 4-day blockchain & IoT hackathon. You can use this for future applications.
• Ideally at the end of the week, you have a working prototype, a website and a video to showcase your product.
• You present your product and your business model at the end of the week to the blockchain community in Berlin which we will invite to listen to you.
We have fascinating lecturers for this week! Experts, lawyers and scholars will give sessions to highlight different facets of development in the blockchain area: IOTA, Technische Universität München, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management etc.
For business developers: fascination for blockchain and IT, ideally entrepreneurship experience, passion for innovation, some marketing and design skills, highly motivated
Unfortunately we aren't able to provide accomodation during the event but we can recommend you this search to find a hotel.
We will publish news about future camps on this website as soon as every detail is set up. You can also sign up to our newsletter. We will also keep you posted there.
Just send an email to: email@example.com